If you are injured on the job you may be eligible for workers compensation benefits. But injured workers are not entitled to benefits as a right of employment.
Injured workers must make a claim against the insurance company and follow-up on that claim. This can be a difficult process and the insurance companies will try to make the process more difficult. To provide you with the best chance for a favorable outcome, you should enlist the help of a lawyer who concentrates in workers comp claims and litigation.
Depending on your workers comp needs, the Law Office of R. Russell Pugh can:
- Provide written notification of your injury to your employer
- See a doctor
- Keep copies of all related paperwork and vital documents related to your injury or claim
- Call an experienced Worker’s compensation attorney and have your case reviewed
What you should DO after being injured on the job
- Do not fail to inform your employer in writing of your injury
- Do not discard or give away your only copy of important documents related to your injury or claim
- Don't accept settlement offers without consulting a worker’s compensation attorney.
Request a no-cost, no-obligation legal consultation in Lancaster, PA
The Law Office of R. Russell Pugh offers a free initial consultation. Start the process by completing the form on this page, or call our Lancaster, PA law office at 717-875-4957.
We help Pennsylvania workers win all types of workers compensation claims.
- Head and neurological injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Muscle injuries
- Broken bones
- Hearing loss
- Shoulder injuries
- Scars and disfigurement
You won’t pay legal fees unless you receive paid benefits.
The Law Office of R. Russell Pugh offers a free initial consultation, and workers compensation cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. This means that an injured worker pays a fee only if the attorney obtains or protects benefits for the client.
About The Law Office of R. Russell Pugh
Attorney R. Russell Pugh has won millions of dollars in workers compensation benefits for clients. His proven record of success in the Pennsylvania court system speaks for itself. Schedule a free legal consultation and over 30 years of workers comp claims litigation experience working for you.